Embedded systems/Firmware Engineer
Permanent or part time job.
This is a great opportunity to work with highly qualified and talented team working on cutting edge technology and tools, excellent scope for career progression exists.
- Good C programming skills required and should have done some assembly level programming.
- Experience working and developing embedded software for CPU, GPU, Media processors, SoC is desired.
- Strong debugging and analysis skills required.
- Having an exposure into one or more of the platform subsystems – I2C/SPI, PCI, storage (NAND/MMC/SCSI/SSD) and flash filesystems, USB or Network interfaces is preferred.
- Extensive hands on experience in debugging using JTAG/ICE and in system performance (CPU, memory usage, I/O throughput) analysis.